Board of Equalization

Board of Equalization Agent Authorization

Board of Equalization How to Petition for a Review

Board of Equalization - Petition for Appeal

Miscellaneous Forms

Change of Mailing Address 

Phone Numbers for Frequently Asked Questions

Property Forms

Real Estate Sales Verification

Statement of Business - Equipment/Assets/Personal Property

How to Complete Affidavit of Conversion

General Information for Affidavit of Conversion of Manufactured Housing

Affidavit of Conversion from Real to Personal Property

Affidavit of Conversion from Personal to Real Property 

Agricultural Use Assessment

Exemption Forms

Exemption Renewal Card

Low Income Housing Exemption Application

Affidavit of Surviving Spouse

Affidavit of Veteran

Affidavit of Disabled Veteran

Affidavit of Blind Person

Senior Tax Assistance Rebate Program (STAR)

STAR Instructions

STAR Application

If you have problems opening one of these forms -  try closing it and opening it again.  If that doesn't work, please report the problem to the Elko County Manager's Office at 775-738-5398.