How do I get a copy of the County audit (financial statements) or budget?    
Two years of financial statements and 5 years of budgets are available by visiting our financials page or  clicking here.  For any other year, contact the Fiscal Affairs department.

Can I pay my citation or other debt by credit or debit card?    
Yes, Fiscal Affairs accepts Visa, Mastercard and debit cards with the Visa logo.  Contact the appropriate division to complete your transaction.

Why did I receive a for 1099 from Elko County?
Elko County has paid you for services and for supplies and we are required to issue each vendor Internal Revenue Service form 1099.

Where do I get an application for employment?
Contact Human Services at (775) 738-4375 or click here for the current job listing and application form.