Please return all completed forms to the Human Services Department

PAC Membership Form
PAC Membership Payroll Deduction Authorization/Cancellation Form

AirMedCare Network
New Membership Form

For more information visit

Flexible Spending Account
Flexible Spending Account Summary Plan Description
Flexible Spending Claim Form
Flexible Spending Account Enrollment Form
Flexible Spending Account Dependent Care Receipt
Flexible Spending Account Change of Status Form

For more information please visit

Employee Assistance Program
Benefits Overview
Financial Services
Free Online Will
Identity Theft
Legal Services
Work life Services
EAP Brochure

If you have problems opening one of these forms -  try closing it and opening it again.  If that doesn't work, please report the problem to the Elk County Managers Office at 775-738-5398.