What are your business hours?    
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00  p.m. (Pacific Time)  Closed for lunch from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m..

What if I receive a letter from your department to come and meet with a probation officer and the time doesn't work for me, what should I do?    
Call the person that sent the letter and make an appointment that fits your schedule.

If I have an outstanding balance, what are my options?    
Contact our financial secretary to make payment arrangements.  Don't just ignore the invoice because you may be sent to collections.

If I think my child is being treated unfairly, what are my options?    
You can make a formal complaint in writing and the Assistant Chief Probation Officer will contact you and try and help resolve this issue.

What if I think my child has been drinking or doing drugs, what should I do?    
Call your local law enforcement office and have them come over and take a report.  If you are serious about getting some help, call our office and ask to meet with a probation officer.  He/she will explain your options.

Why do I have to pay for my child's detention stay?    
Nevada Revised Statute allows detention facilities to charge you if your child is detained until he/she is ordered by a judge to remain in custody.

Does it cost me anything to come and have my child drug tested?    
Yes.  We do offer low cost drug tests or you can go to the emergency room at the local hospital to have your child tested.