first graphic

Marriages & Ministers

Basic Information
Marriage licenses are issued in the Elko County Clerk's office from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday.  The West Wendover City Hall, acting as an agent for the Elko County Clerk, can also issue marriage licenses.

ID is required  - Birth Certificate, Driver's License or Passport

Parental consent is required for individuals from 16 to 18 years of age.  Fifteen years and under require a court order.

If a person has been married and divorced, the date of the last divorce and the city where it was granted is required.

The cost of a marriage license is $75.