first graphic

GET (Greater Elko Transit) My Ride.

GET My Ride Logo 

GET My Ride
Elko County's Public Transportation 

The best way to get information is to click on a brochure of interest on the left or:     
Call Dispatch (775) 777-1428, Text Dispatch (775) 557-7885 or email  You may also leave a voicemail by dialing zero (0) during the greeting.  All voicemail and texts are forwarded to and we receive them instantly. 

  GET My Ride offers a Demand Repsonse (Dial-a-Ride) service available in the City of Elko, Spring Creek, Ryndon, and Osino.  Limited service is available in Carlin and Wells.  

Bus Operation Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Office (Phone Hours) are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Fare ranges from $1.00 to $5.00 per ride, depending on the pickup and delivery zone.  There are punch cards available with 22 punches for $20.  You may preload an account called "Client Credits".  We take cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
    • GET My Ride receives grant funding through Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division.  The grant funding supports transportation for seniors 60 years of age and older.  Per the grant instructions, we are allowed to request that seniors donate half the fare per trip, but they will not be denied a trip due to inability to pay.  Seniors will need to complete a registration form when utilizing this program.
    • GET My Ride receives grant funding from the Federal VA through a partnership with Nevada Department of Veteran Services.  This grant funding supports transportation for veterans, with and emphasis on trips to medical appointments or connections to other transportation.  This funding supports all veteran’s trip purposes within the service area of GET My Ride and veterans within Elko County but outside the GET My Ride service area, for medical access only. Per the grant instructions, veterans will not pay to ride the bus nor be solicited for donations. Veterans will need to complete a registration form and provide proof of veteran status.

GET My Ride contracts with the state Medicaid Transportation Broker for those who qualify.